United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to add my two cents on Man U

I am originally from Asia and they certainly are the most followed team in Asia which i think makes up a large chuck of their global/ total fan base. That is because Most sports channel show MU matches when they play. Most of the fans they make or accumulate over in Asia has nothing to do with footballing reason what so over, it was mainly because they had players like Beckham and Ronaldo. Just sit on the streets of any Asian city , you would never find a Scholes shirt but you would find hundreds of boys/girls with Beckham, Ronaldo Shirt.I am 100% sure it will be same now with POGBA/ IBRA shirt. I had a mate who had his car full of Man U souvenirs but couldn't name me one player who played for them.

They messed up big time with AF succession planning. He wanted Pep there but he went to Bayern Instead. Hired Moyes/ Fired Moyes. Hired Van Gaal with an aim of grooming Giggs for the job but it went tits up. Now they are acting like the High school teen girl we see in movies who dates the bad ass in school just to show how popular/ cool/ important she is. And we all know how that story usually ends.

Another delusion comment from their forum on the Aguero suspension thread:
if an elbow to the throat is not a suspension then I really do not know what is. SA is the only MC player that would get in our side at the mouronho & they know it. Feel a turnover on the horizon 4-1 with City scoring first for shit n giggles

Just like their captan, can barely speak English and when he does he's talking out of his arse. Only Aguero would get in their team apparently...hahaha.

I overheard two Rags talking today. They were pleased about Sergio missing the Derby, 'he always scores FFS'!

They then went on to talk about Silva. 'He makes me nervous, the little shit.'

LOL

I'm now dreading the fucking derby. Not just because Sergio is out. I feel like we're more of an even match now and the stakes are raised with it being Pep vs Jose.

Gonna be a long week and I'm gona be crippled with stomach cramp I just know it

I'm now dreading the fucking derby. Not just because Sergio is out. I feel like we're more of an even match now and the stakes are raised with it being Pep vs Jose.

Gonna be a long week and I'm gona be crippled with stomach cramp I just know it
Relax its a long season,and because the fixture is so early in the season we can afford to take a hit with this one,obviously I want us to win as it's the rags but its not going to effect us league wise like say if there was only 4-5 games left and we were vying for the title..

They messed up big time with AF succession planning. He wanted Pep there but he went to Bayern Instead. Hired Moyes/ Fired Moyes. Hired Van Gaal with an aim of grooming Giggs for the job but it went tits up. Now they are acting like the High school teen girl we see in movies who dates the bad ass in school just to show how popular/ cool/ important she is. And we all know how that story usually ends.

well a well a well a oooo tell me more tell me more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.