United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who'd have thunk it at the peak of their pisscan fuelled pomp that in the not-too-distant future they would be clinging to the hope that any one of 4/5 clubs would have a poor run so that they would have a chance of a top 4 place - not win the title- just get into the CL spots?
Imagine the sneery outrage from them if you'd predicted that , yet here we are.
'How are the mighty fallen'

They were all feeling "Glad all over" after the -2nd string League Cup derby win - titter titter.

Not got much to say now in 8th have you....****s!
Ohh what? you're in transition and didn't expect to win the league this year? Liars!
Do me a favour. 150 million spent NOT to win the League this year. Liars!
A 30+ year old Zlatan not to win the League this year. Liars!
Appointing the self confessed "Special One" not to win the League this year. Liars!

If City Arsenal Chelsea or Liverpool fuck it up Spurs will take that place while you lot press your noses up against the glass once again.
Enjoy your CL anonymity, couldn't happen to a bigger set of arseholes.

Has Jose fell on his sword yet the mard twat.

this is beautiful.

on a zlatan v kun debate.

JaybombFull Member
I'd rather have Zlatan to be honest. The goals will come.

Aguero is injured a lot and theres no way I'd take him now when he's played for City.

course you wouldn't sweetheart.
Why wouldn't they? Thought Liverpool were their real rivals?

Rojo believes united are 'on the right track after back to back clean sheets' ....

Really? City reserves and Burnley, both at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.