United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position do you think they will finish come May? It would be funny if they miss out on top 4 after spending over 150 million pounds and a world record player. Imagine the backlash we will get if this is us. They are seriously the scourge of football.

7th. Unlikely they will be able to attract anyone decent in Jan, so they are what they are. They will string together some points here and there, but confidence is low and ebbing.

They were all feeling "Glad all over" after the -2nd string League Cup derby win - titter titter.

Not got much to say now in 8th have you....****s!
Ohh what? you're in transition and didn't expect to win the league this year? Liars!
Do me a favour. 150 million spent NOT to win the League this year. Liars!
A 30+ year old Zlatan not to win the League this year. Liars!
Appointing the self confessed "Special One" not to win the League this year. Liars!

If City Arsenal Chelsea or Liverpool fuck it up Spurs will take that place while you lot press your noses up against the glass once again.
Enjoy your CL anonymity, couldn't happen to a bigger set of arseholes.

Has Jose fell on his sword yet the mard twat.
I like you

I have, despite his disappearing act on the pitch, spotted Carlton!!!! He clearly must live in Warrington as I spotted his 'personalised' number plate this afternoon .... has to be the only answer as who the f**k would pay to have that on their own car!!!

IMG_2251.jpg

Can someone tell me where I can claim my reward???

I believe that to be the car of Warrington based painter and decorator, Peter Gogba

Oh it's ok now.

According to the BBC (unbiased) Mata feels wanted at the swamp.

And to top that, Mourinho donated his own watch to charity last night.

The charm offensive gathers pace ....

As you were.
Aye and the watch was donated to him by gpc,consequently every 90 minutes turn in to 95

"Oh what a night, watching City on a Tuesday night, you play Thursday 'coz you're fucking shite... What a City, what a night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.