United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realised just how much of a bunch of sour faced twats their fans are until after last night. I knew they was softarses and hated anybody else doing better than them but after the barca win they took it to a different level. The most bitterest shower of shite I've had the misfortune to meet.

Was late back from work and rushing to the pub to catch the gamewhen my Rag neighbour darted out of his front door to crow about the fact that we were One nil down.....funny.. no sign of him later nor at all today...

Was late back from work and rushing to the pub to catch the gamewhen my Rag neighbour darted out of his front door to crow about the fact that we were One nil down.....funny.. no sign of him later nor at all today...

I would just knock on his door and ask him as he is obviously a football fan, how he enjoyed the game last knight.
Then wish him luck on Thursday against the Bulgarian team, see if he even spots the mistake.

That’s if he can get his plastic arse of his armchair

15rcp51.jpg

I have just seen that Mourinho , having brought Pigfucker back into the squad , described it as " a human and professional decision ", which means that his previous decision to exclude his highly paid player in the first place , was for the totally opposite reasons !

YCNMIU - shambles of a club run by imbeciles and complete twat of a manager !

That's how to build team spirit .

I have just seen that Mourinho , having brought Pigfucker back into the squad , described it as " a human and professional decision ", which means that his previous decision to exclude his highly paid player in the first place , was for the totally opposite reasons !

YCNMIU - shambles of a club run by imbeciles and complete twat of a manager !

That's how to build team spirit .
In other words i am desperate to win a game or i have been told to by the club,lets see if he plays him or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.