United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just seen that Mourinho , having brought Pigfucker back into the squad , described it as " a human and professional decision ", which means that his previous decision to exclude his highly paid player in the first place , was for the totally opposite reasons !

YCNMIU - shambles of a club run by imbeciles and complete twat of a manager !

That's how to build team spirit .

Peg..........

4022812485_f4a9f33406.jpg

In other words i am desperate to win a game or i have been told to by the club,lets see if he plays him or not

A man of many excuses him. If not the ref then the situation, or the players, or the medic, never him. Fits like a glove with the club really. Just listen to the comments on our win last night.

- weakened Barca team
- ter stegen one of the worst keepers ever
- Barca foot of the pedal it was a nothing match
- iniesta the tempo setter is missing
- lucky goals (tap ins, handball, etc)
- other teams have done it nothing special

They're seething and rather make excuses than Calling a spade a spade which was the football on display. I have heard nothing but favourable responses from other clubs' fanbase even though some through gritted teeth.

A man of many excuses him. If not the ref then the situation, or the players, or the medic, never him. Fits like a glove with the club really. Just listen to the comments on our win last night.

- weakened Barca team
- ter stegen one of the worst keepers ever
- Barca foot of the pedal it was a nothing match
- iniesta the tempo setter is missing
- lucky goals (tap ins, handball, etc)
- other teams have done it nothing special

They're seething and rather make excuses than Calling a spade a spade which was the football on display. I have heard nothing but favourable responses from other clubs' fanbase even though some through gritted teeth.

That's not like Rags " fans " - they are usually so generous in their praise of other teams - or so I have been led to believe .

'human and professional' wtf does that mean. If he means by 'human' he is looking from an emotional empathic angle then he is failing in his job allowing emotional content to affect his decision making in his job. Of course that is a thinly veiled excuse but still felt like ripping that one open a bit.

I think he is an expensive hassle for them and the money men have said 'listen jose we need to play the fucker to see if we can entice some mugs to buy him from us, get him back in, this is not really a question either more of an order'.

I say that because Jose seems to have no time for him at all so something beyond an epiphany had a say in this decision. I love it, they are a bit of a mess for such a supposed big well run club. All of this stems back from dog dicks face arrogance with his horsey dealings. That chapter has affected that club so much more than i hoped and it is all dog dick face's fault, i could not write it better. Any utd fan who dares say different is a liar or ill informed as it is a cast iron truth. They have slowly been asset stripped (player wise) and then all panic when it is clear that was not a great idea, HA! you red fuckers, you made it now lie down in your bed built on debt and bringing in shit players.

I have just seen that Mourinho , having brought Pigfucker back into the squad , described it as " a human and professional decision ", which means that his previous decision to exclude his highly paid player in the first place , was for the totally opposite reasons !

YCNMIU - shambles of a club run by imbeciles and complete twat of a manager !

That's how to build team spirit .
Think you got that spot on CBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.