United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would never admit it but i bet he watched us last night and thought wtf

I think he is totally destroyed confidence wise that he can touch us after seeing how the utd machine operates now. Even the checkbook managing is getting interfered with (pig farmer back in training with first team i am sure as shit is an order from above for finance reasons) and he can't deal with that at all, he MUST have the power and it seems a bit disjointed at utd

tl;dr Watches us, looks at his setup, swears out loud and kicks the nearest object.

I have just seen that Mourinho , having brought Pigfucker back into the squad , described it as " a human and professional decision ", which means that his previous decision to exclude his highly paid player in the first place , was for the totally opposite reasons !

YCNMIU - shambles of a club run by imbeciles and complete twat of a manager !

That's how to build team spirit .[/QUOTE

Translates as "desperate decision as no idea what to do"

Another job for a United man. Will probably end in tears as usual:
Manchester United's U21 boss Warren Joyce has been appointed as the new manager of Wigan Athletic.

Another job for a United man. Will probably end in tears as usual:
Manchester United's U21 boss Warren Joyce has been appointed as the new manager of Wigan Athletic.
Got out at the right time. The PL2 level is the last hurrah for their youth... another 10 years, if they restart now... but now... byeee

The Turks are around 12/5 to win tomorrow. I was expecting them to be 5/4 or shorter.

Only gamble what you can afford to lose kids ;)

Been looking at Champion league results tonight and yesterdays but I'm fucking mystified that I cant find out who the rags played.

Been looking at Champion league results tonight and yesterdays but I'm fucking mystified that I cant find out who the rags played.
It's been buried.

Along with any embarrassing attendance figures. TBA/TBC

Get with the program.

The rag at work is delighted with the prospect of a stadium ban. Reckons it's the only chance of seeing attacking football this season :-)

The rag at work is delighted with the prospect of a stadium ban. Reckons it's the only chance of seeing attacking football this season :-)

What is most disappointing about PEG's touchline ban is that family man isnt around to take over, I'd have loved to see his gormless vacant expression on the touchline as Swansea take the lead on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.