United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's technically true, but not really representative - they rested all their big players for the Betis game after winning the Europa 1/4 final, and they rested them all yesterday in preparation for Thursday.

The other game was a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla which isn't exactly a bad result.

I think they've got enough to beat United.
This. A friend, season ticket holder at OT, and knows his stuff, is worried about Celta. He has mentioned that they are resting players. At full strength they have been good enough to beat Barca and Real this season. They have never won a significant trophy in their entire history, and are all out to win the Europa League. They shouldn't be underestimated.

sat up in bed last night and thought what the fuck and why am i bothered about united
this is manchester city 2017 we have the best manager in the world and the most wanted player in the world in jesus got the best chairman in the world the best future of all the clubs in europe and for the 4 season in a row higher in the league than united fuck me united have not been in the top 4 since sept 2016

its time to stop judging united over city and infact they still think the biggest game of the season is liverpool hahahahhaha
am never looking over my shoulders again at united fuck them
Unfortunately, we don't have the best referees in the world.

sat up in bed last night and thought what the fuck and why am i bothered about united
this is manchester city 2017 we have the best manager in the world and the most wanted player in the world in jesus got the best chairman in the world the best future of all the clubs in europe and for the 4 season in a row higher in the league than united fuck me united have not been in the top 4 since sept 2016

its time to stop judging united over city and infact they still think the biggest game of the season is liverpool hahahahhaha

And yet we are just one point clear of the ****s and we seem to be finding new ways of fucking things up every week.

Spot on ancoats their time has been and gone, we know it, they know, it the world knows it, so FUCK THEM the only team to come from MCR

John Guidetti (ex-City) to @UEFAcom ahead of United vs. Celta: "Manchester is blue and that's how it will be when we visit there as well."

Guidetti to @UEFAcom: "We are Celta Vigo and we will try to keep the city blue."

Good lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.