United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The do indeed have a hill to climb but the Sherpas of the FA and UEFA will carry them aloft.

I really think top 4 is unlikely given their form, run in, injuries. They won't beat Arsenal or Spurs. In the Europa, Celta could cause them problems but if they do make it to the final I think Lyon would beat them, they are just so much better. Refs might have their say in this, it will be tight.

I really think top 4 is unlikely given their form, run in, injuries. They won't beat Arsenal or Spurs. In the Europa, Celta could cause them problems but if they do make it to the final I think Lyon would beat them, they are just so much better. Refs might have their say in this, it will be tight.

Celta will beat them pretty easily if they play like they did against Anderlecht. And that was with Rojo, Pogba and Ibrahimovic fit...

They got completely outplayed yesterday, at home, to Swansea, who are almost definitely relegated.

I wouldn't give them any better than a 40% chance of winning the Europa at present.

Celta will beat them pretty easily if they play like they did against Anderlecht. And that was with Rojo, Pogba and Ibrahimovic fit...

They got completely outplayed yesterday, at home, to Swansea, who are almost definitely relegated.

I wouldn't give them any better than a 40% chance of winning the Europa at present.

True. Unfortunately Celta are in bad form, losing their last 3 games. Hopefully they'll be up for this and Guidetti gets a goal.

True. Unfortunately Celta are in bad form, losing their last 3 games. Hopefully they'll be up for this and Guidetti gets a goal.

That's technically true, but not really representative - they rested all their big players for the Betis game after winning the Europa 1/4 final, and they rested them all yesterday in preparation for Thursday.

The other game was a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla which isn't exactly a bad result.

I think they've got enough to beat United.

That's technically true, but not really representative - they rested all their big players for the Betis game after winning the Europa 1/4 final, and they rested them all yesterday in preparation for Thursday.

The other game was a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla which isn't exactly a bad result.

I think they've got enough to beat United.

Didn't notice they were resting players, cheers. Makes sense though as they have pretty much nothing to play for in the league. I am much more confident now :)

I still can't get my head around how close they are to us in the league, even taking ref decisions against us home record etc etc they are dog shite. I really believe they would struggle to get out of the championship never mind winning the premiership and that's hand on heart, not through blue tinted glasses

You dont get why they are so close to us? Referees giving them 7 offsides and half dozen dodgy pens plus there players not getting punished for being dirty fcukers

sat up in bed last night and thought what the fuck and why am i bothered about united
this is manchester city 2017 we have the best manager in the world and the most wanted player in the world in jesus got the best chairman in the world the best future of all the clubs in europe and for the 4 season in a row higher in the league than united fuck me united have not been in the top 4 since sept 2016

its time to stop judging united over city and infact they still think the biggest game of the season is liverpool hahahahhaha
am never looking over my shoulders again at united fuck them

They will beat Arsenal, they always do. Spurs i hope are still in with a title chance when they play them. But we have all seen the favours they are being given every week by officials, so i expect them to finish in the top 4 and beat Celta (insurance in case despite all the handouts from refs, they still mess up like yesterday v Swansea). One way or another they will not be allowed to miss next seasons CL by the powers to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.