United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

As we are going down...it would appear we couldn't resist one final dig at them on Boxing Day this season......

"You thought it was yours, you thought it was yourssss, we heard you singing, when Sergio scored"

Good man,they are forever scarred by 93:20 we can sing that song forever and it will still rile them

Oh and come on Celta Vigo on thursday

There's only one Man UTd and one Mouthinho.. Thank fuck ,, any more would make me homicidal. my spelling of the toxic Portuguese was accidental but accurate.
When you are criticising Pep realise you have a good coach who is also a decent human being.

I see the narcissistic cnut has also had another dig at Luke Shaw again saying it must be a 'big Injury' to come off that early.
The guys just a complete nut job, and now you can see why the Chelsea players last year fcuked him off, he's lost the plot and it's only a matter of time before the United players will do the same.

I actually felt sorry for Shaw today, I've had a double fibula and tibia ankle break in the days before pinning bones was available and even after 5 or 6 yrs I couldn't play without spraying a can of relgex on it first, the problem is the ankle feels fine until you jar it at an awkward angle and then it's like a bolt of lightning shooting up your leg from the ankle that takes weeks to recover from because the ankle becomes sore again, then you feel ok until the next time it happens. It was only after I stopped playing football for good that it completely healed.

You could see the bullied fear on Shaws face today that he thought he let the manager down rather than being more concerned about himself and being pissed off he's been brought back into the fold too soon, if he's not rested properly this injury will just keep recurring believe me, even his own fans on the forums over the road are calling him a wimp ffs due to the special ones outburst.

Like I said It's only a matter of time now before the tide will turn and they'll realise what a **** Mourinho is, it'll start with the players then the sheep will follow.

I see the narcissistic cnut has also had another dig at Luke Shaw again saying it must be a 'big Injury' to come off that early.
The guys just a complete nut job, and now you can see why the Chelsea players last year fcuked him off, he's lost the plot and it's only a matter of time before the United players will do the same.

I actually felt sorry for Shaw today, I've had a double fibula and tibia ankle break in the days before pinning bones was available and even after 5 or 6 yrs I couldn't play without spraying a can of relgex on it first, the problem is the ankle feels fine until you jar it at an awkward angle and then it's like a bolt of lightning shooting up your leg from the ankle that takes weeks to recover from because the ankle becomes sore again, then you feel ok until the next time it happens. It was only after I stopped playing football for good that it completely healed.

You could see the bullied fear on Shaws face today that he thought he let the manager down rather than being more concerned about himself and being pissed off he's been brought back into the fold too soon, if he's not rested properly this injury will just keep recurring believe me, even his own fans on the forums over the road are calling him a wimp ffs due to the special ones outburst.

Like I said It's only a matter of time now before the tide will turn and they'll realise what a **** Mourinho is, it'll start with the players then the sheep will follow.

The players will turn against him next season. He really is a nut job. I just saw his post match Swansea. He is criticizing the schedule and says that if they make the europa league final, he will have to play the under 23's against Crystal Palace haha.

Shaw probably can't wait to get sold.

The players will turn against him next season. He really is a nut job. I just saw his post match Swansea. He is criticizing the schedule and says that if they make the europa league final, he will have to play the under 23's against Crystal Palace haha.

Shaw probably can't wait to get sold.

What the stupid twat Mourinho hasn't grasped, which many people did months ago, is that if you insist upon fielding your strongest team (or virtually so) in every game in every competition, by April you're going to find half your team injured or suspended.

He won't play the under 23s in any game ever as they're shit and struggled to compete in their own league. They only finished two points above a relegation place.

What the stupid twat Mourinho hasn't grasped, which many people did months ago, is that if you insist upon fielding your strongest team (or virtually so) in every game in every competition, by April you're going to find half your team injured or suspended.

He won't play the under 23s in any game ever as they're shit and struggled to compete in their own league. They only finished two points above a relegation place.
Absolutely this.

Yea I realized this when he was fielding his strongest 11 in the Europa league group stages against clubs like Zorya. He brought the situation on himself really but of course the schedule is to blame.

Didn't know their under 23s were so terrible. Hopefully Celta knock them out of Europe. Either way I will be very surprised if the rags get CL football, they have quite the hill to climb.

Yea I realized this when he was fielding his strongest 11 in the Europa league group stages against clubs like Zorya. He brought the situation on himself really but of course the schedule is to blame.

Didn't know their under 23s were so terrible. Hopefully Celta knock them out of Europe. Either way I will be very surprised if the rags get CL football, they have quite the hill to climb.

The do indeed have a hill to climb but the Sherpas of the FA and UEFA will carry them aloft.

I still can't get my head around how close they are to us in the league, even taking ref decisions against us home record etc etc they are dog shite. I really believe they would struggle to get out of the championship never mind winning the premiership and that's hand on heart, not through blue tinted glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.