United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a united go on to win that they've had a much better season than us even if they fail to get top 4

Nah! Pep had never worked in the Prem before, remember? And we have been right royally fucked over by refs this season, probably more so than any other season that I can think of. The rags have had every single 50/50 decision going in there favour (again). If ours and the vermin's games had been officiated correctly we'd be up there fighting with the Chavs and the rags would be well below mid-table.
Yes, you could argue that I'm seeing things through blue-tinted glasses, and I wouldn't disagree. But I have mates from around here who support various clubs (from the Prem down to the lower leagues) and they too have noticed how many times we've been shafted by the officials.

We would be buzzing if we got to the final end of, and we would love to win it. We would celebrate like fuck too. Just like we would if we won the "tin pot" league cup.
This is just sour grapes because we have been shit and won fuck all this year.
We are jealous of uniteds success all over again, something i thought we had finally seen the back of.
Speak for yourself, pal, I do not give a single flying fcuk what them twunts win and am certainly not jealous of it.

This. Just PR to the media that gets lapped up by armchair fans.
The team and bench last night cost over 420 million, yes, 420 million.
Facts are they won the Carling Cup or what ever its called these days,something they used to turn their noses up to, and lets not forget they were 2nd best in the final but once again had huge help from the officials and a fairly easy run to the final (helped by us).
They have not played anyone to note in the Europa League despite what the media makes out, Celta 11th in the 3 horse Spanish League. A competition Moanhino scoffed at previously
They have the most expensive squad ever assembled yet have needed corrupt officiating this year to even have a shout of being around the top 4
But got to give it to them, their PR is up there with the best

This. In every competition they've been in rags have had the easiest draw possible. Especially in the Europa League, all the top teams drawn against each other while rags get the easiest teams and second leg at home and yet they are still struggling. Hopefully Celta wake up and make something out of the second leg. Of course I would prefer the rags don't win the Europa League. It would be much better if they don't get CL but even if they do, who cares? They are not even close to challenging for the CL or PL. We are in much better position for the future both short term and long term. I believe next season we will win the league. Imagine Walker/Mendy compared to Sagna/Clichy, we will be a completely different team. Rags will be again challenging for top 4 and PEG will probably get sacked next season.

True but i'd much rather win the Europa League than go out early in the CL
Qualifying for the CL for me is all about the club being able to attract the top players in the summer without having to pay extra because we are in an inferior competition. It's a means to an end with added bonuses on the way.

The BBC Rag propaganda machine rolls on. Unbelievable.

image.jpg

We would be buzzing if we got to the final end of, and we would love to win it. We would celebrate like fuck too. Just like we would if we won the "tin pot" league cup.
This is just sour grapes because we have been shit and won fuck all this year.
We are jealous of uniteds success all over again, something i thought we had finally seen the back of.
You taking the pi$$ :-)

Nah! Pep had never worked in the Prem before, remember? And we have been right royally fucked over by refs this season, probably more so than any other season that I can think of. The rags have had every single 50/50 decision going in there favour (again). If ours and the vermin's games had been officiated correctly we'd be up there fighting with the Chavs and the rags would be well below mid-table.
Yes, you could argue that I'm seeing things through blue-tinted glasses, and I wouldn't disagree. But I have mates from around here who support various clubs (from the Prem down to the lower leagues) and they too have noticed how many times we've been shafted by the officials.

We really do need to put this shafted by officials stuff behind us. Much to much has been made of it and I'm sick of hearing it as an excuse. We are were we are today because we have fallen short of our own accord in a variety of areas and we all know what they are.

The rags have had a marginally better season than us and while they may be boring to watch they are bloody hard to beat. To suggest they are where they are because of bent refs is infantile nonsense. Sad to say but I would be more inclined to put money on them to win the league next season than us at the present. If they reach the final in Sweden as seems likely they are going to be very hard to beat and will have won two pots this season which you can laugh at if you like but the joke will be on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.