United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC Rag propaganda machine rolls on. Unbelievable.

image.jpg
I was going to say unbelievable, but then I noticed it was the BB fucking C.

I'd be delighted to win the Europa League and Carling cup in a season. The whole aim is win, I dont want to get in to the Arsenal mindset of 4th place cup.
At the outset, I would be disappointed we were in Europa and not CL but at the same time its a European trophy ans we have very little success there.

No mention too of how ridiculously easy their route throught the Europa has been... seriously, can anyone remember such a crap last 4 in that competition in recent years?

Not only that but, in a particularly weak competition this season, the better teams have been knocking each other out while the rags (who were so shite they couldn't even win their group) have been given a string of soft draws.

Fiorentina were knocked out by Borussia MG who were knocked out by Schalke who were in turn knocked out by Ajax. Villarreal were knocked out by Roma who were knocked out by Lyon who will most likely be knocked out by Ajax. On top of that Spurs caved in to Gent while Athletic Bilbao somehow contrived to get knocked out by Apoel Nicosia. In the meanwhile, after an easy win over a seriously piss poor St Etienne side, the rags have stumbled past sides that would struggle in the Championship.

We really do need to put this shafted by officials stuff behind us. Much to much has been made of it and I'm sick of hearing it as an excuse. We are were we are today because we have fallen short of our own accord in a variety of areas and we all know what they are.

The rags have had a marginally better season than us and while they may be boring to watch they are bloody hard to beat. To suggest they are where they are because of bent refs is infantile nonsense. Sad to say but I would be more inclined to put money on them to win the league next season than us at the present. If they reach the final in Sweden as seems likely they are going to be very hard to beat and will have won two pots this season which you can laugh at if you like but the joke will be on us.
I suggest you start watching football with your eyes open in future if you think the rags haven't got away with murder with the officials.

Just seen the freekick for the first time. I was laughing at the goalkeeper before the video even started. What on earth was that about?

I've been off dead for a week (I had a cardiac arrest on Sunday night), and I come back to the land of the living to see the usual suspects spouting their usual shit. Why don't you piss off back to sad cafe. You know it makes sense.

Just seen the freekick for the first time. I was laughing at the goalkeeper before the video even started. What on earth was that about?

I've only just seen it for the first time as well.

Nobody can tell me that wasn't 'let in' on purpose. The goalkeeper's 'acting' doesn't even look remotely convincing.

Bent as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.