United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got the cünt's quotes from earlier in the year when he was slating City for playing the kids in the cup last year and saying he couldn't do that at United as they are a big club?

Don't think that's what he said mate. I though he said they couldn't play a weakened team like City did because they are Manchester utd.
I took it as, "we aren't Manchester City, they can play a weakened team against Chelsea and still possibly win. We can't because we are Manchester utd and our first team is fucking crap, never mind our reserves".

Don't think that's what he said mate. I though he said they couldn't play a weakened team like City did because they are Manchester utd.
I took it as, "we aren't Manchester City, they can play a weakened team against Chelsea and still possibly win. We can't because we are Manchester utd and our first team is fucking crap, never mind our reserves".

We all know it will end badly for him.

He has won the title in his second season at 4 clubs but Manure will be the exception to the rule.

FFS I am listening to some dipstick lady on BBC world at the present and she said he has improved them no end would have had a great season had Manure not drawn so many games but Pep was a massive disappointment for the same reason.

No wonder I gave up on the media 40 years ago.

No he said he would not disrespect the competition like Manchester City did. He's a hypocrite.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...uropa-league-victory-st-etienne-a7594451.html

Haha. I like your way better.

No he said he would not disrespect the competition like Manchester City did. He's a hypocrite.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...uropa-league-victory-st-etienne-a7594451.html

He is such a piece of work but always gets a free pass from the sycophants in the media. On a more positive note his dire tactics are slowly but surely destroying United's reputation for entertainment and this will have long-term commercial implications for them. I honestly believe that the longer he stays there the better. When you look at the progressive football played by teams like us, Spurs, the modern Chelsea team, Liverpool and Arsenal some of the time, the rags look 30 years out of date. His teams remind me of the 1980s. He is a dinosaur and United have become a laughing stock irrespective of what they achieve this year. Modern football is about entertainment. Even if they win the Europa league they are on a steady decline and, deep down, their long-term fans know it.

DADmleeXcAQVIIs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.