United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very very fortunate to be in the Europa final and a chance of saving their season having scraped through against very mediocre opposition.

It's already being hyped up like it's the World Cup final. Sadly this is why they are and will always be a money making machine and a sound investment for the Glazers long-term.

They are the Lowest Common Denominator club. That's why they have so many "fans."

They are very very fortunate to be in the Europa final and a chance of saving their season having scraped through against very mediocre opposition.

It's already being hyped up like it's the World Cup final. Sadly this is why they are and will always be a money making machine and a sound investment for the Glazers long-term.

They are the Lowest Common Denominator club. That's why they have so many "fans."
One of their 'fans' fitted a new ariel for us on Thursday, i asked him if he was going to Stockholm, i havn't been to a game for ten years he replied, sums them up really

I see PEG in an interview with Sly Sports has said that the Rags will challenge for the title next season, he qualifies it by adding if they have a good transfer window.

Unless they have an exceptional window I can't see it myself.

I see PEG in an interview with Sly Sports has said that the Rags will challenge for the title next season, he qualifies it by adding if they have a good transfer window.

The words "auntie", "balls" and "uncle" spring to mind.

I can't see what all the hype is about Neymar. I can't see why we would need him. As far as it goes I think that we are sorted striker wise.

It's a fair point. In some ways they remind me of Mancini's first year. For all their laughable faults, they are solid defensively. A bit of clever thinking in recruitment of their wingers and a workhorse next to the flop and they will improve vastly.

That's why I am praying Ajax ruin their season, because no champs league football will wreck their recruitment.

It's a fair point. In some ways they remind me of Mancini's first year. For all their laughable faults, they are solid defensively. A bit of clever thinking in recruitment of their wingers and a workhorse next to the flop and they will improve vastly.

That's why I am praying Ajax ruin their season, because no champs league football will wreck their recruitment.

Even if they got champions league football can you see them getting their recruitment right? How many summer transfer windows since 2013 have the rags had their pants taken down on the likes of Fellani, Di Maria,Depay, Martial, Pogba? If they spent another 150 million could you see that changing them into contenders with the piss poor way they recruit and identify players?

Yeah when Mancini came him we had a solid defence but he didn't sacrifice the ball not going in the net at the other end. Every other team above them has scored twenty plus goals more than them, if they change system and be a bit more adventurous they will be got at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.