United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not offended by Lingard. Couldn't really give a fuck.

I'm all for the donations by the clubs, and the unified front, but they did not win the Europa Cup 'for Manchester'. Seeing City fans willing them on made me uncomfortable, I reconciled that by choosing to believe they didn't actually mean it and were trying to appear 'sensitive'. I wanted them to lose, like I always do, and was disappointed when I read they had won (not going to waste my time watching)

Me too. I sometimes read on here that " I hope the rags beat XYZ to help us"

Personally I don't ever want them to win and would rather rely on our own ability to get where we want to be.

Lingard is just a fucking wanker...bang average footballer and more of a dabber than a player.
Got to admit I don't hate him as much as that little shithouse Herrera, but on the whole most rag players are twats anyway.

They seem to have an uncanny ability to sign Twats. I look at their squad and there are only 1/2 players who don't piss me off.

Is anyone really arsed about the Lingard video? I think it just gives some people a reason to moan tbh!

Couldn't give a shit about their game, but at a time when the city is showing unity, and following a genuinely classy move from our club, I thought they acted like utter c***s, yeah. But what's new?

Our guy that can do DIY ...cos I can't, Jason, is an affable lad from Laardan and a massive Cavs fan...he assured me thar Chelsie would win the Premier last Sept as they were not having to manage being in Europe...... qed....
Every cloud etc.... Rags will now be fighting proper grown up teams on at least two fronts next season....study the military collapse of both Napoleon and Hitler to see the impact....welcome to Europe ,,you second chancers..... no-one is awed anymore...... hope you stay busy...

If the scum won it for the people of the tragedy, the players would surely donate their bonuses they won for winning.

I wouldn t expect anything else from a class less club like theirs with their gold digging players.

I had a few gloating rag visitors at my desk this morning. I told them that if everything's goes to plan, they might win it again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.