United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rag media is already turning my stomach, can't go on any site to check transfers cause now apparently they are signing 10 players for a billion euros and you can't go on your favorite sites for all the articles about who's had the better season and polls asking which season you'd prefer, it's gonna be a long summer

Them winning last means night does nothing for me. I did not want them to win. They did not win it "for Manchester". They despise us and the feeling is mutual. RIP those tragically killed on Monday evening.

A rag at work, who is a decent lad in all other respects, claimed this morning that the rags are, and I quote, "Champions of Europe".

"No," I replied, "either Réal Madrid or Juventus will be Champions of Europe", but he kept repeating the same crap.

I had one here at work saying they won the quadruple last night because they are the current holders of the FA Cup.

I had one here at work saying they won the quadruple last night because they are the current holders of the FA Cup.

I've heard several claiming that. The fact that they count the Community Shield as a trophy is also pathetic. The last time City played in it we fielded a B team which is just about the importance I give to it.

I've heard several claiming that. The fact that they count the Community Shield as a trophy is also pathetic. The last time City played in it we fielded a B team which is just about the importance I give to it.

Ye just like we did with the Capital One cup at the swamp they forget these little things and they still struggled to beat us that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.