United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye just like we did with the Capital One cup at the swamp they forget these little things and they still struggled to beat us that night.

To some trophies are everything but for me now it's more about the big two comps and the way we play. As a match goer I quite like to be entertained nowadays and couldn't watch that crap every week now. Personally i don't really see the League Cup as being that important as teams only take it seriously from the semi finals, the FA Cup is becoming an equal to the league cup with even Div 1 sides resting players and the Europa league is like the European equivalent of the Johnson paints trophy or whatever it is called nowadays. If we were in that I wouldn't go to any of the games. I would prefer we focus on the two main competitions, which of course,we haven't really been doing well in recent years (Bar the one semi appearance in the CL) and that's the bit I would like to see improvement in going forward even if it means playing some of the younger and squad players in the cups.

To some trophies are everything but for me now it's more about the big two comps and the way we play. As a match goer I quite like to be entertained nowadays and couldn't watch that crap every week now. Personally i don't really see the League Cup as being that important as teams only take it seriously from the semi finals, the FA Cup is becoming an equal to the league cup with even Div 1 sides resting players and the Europa league is like the European equivalent of the Johnson paints trophy or whatever it is called nowadays. If we were in that I wouldn't go to any of the games. I would prefer we focus on the two main competitions, which of course,we haven't really been doing well in recent years (Bar the one semi appearance in the CL) and that's the bit I would like to see improvement in going forward even if it means playing some of the younger and squad players in the cups.

I agree mate.

Griezmann "I'll see you (atletico fans) in preseason"

I wonder if the BBC will write a front page article about this interview like they did with his last? I guess not.

The window is open long after pre-season to be fair. Normally players might say see you next season, not see you in pre-season. It's a strange comment.

The window is open long after pre-season to be fair. Normally players might say see you next season, not see you in pre-season. It's a strange comment.

He says he's looking forward to seeing new players come in, going to the place they go to in preseason and he wants to win things.

Earlier Atletico Madrid's CEO said he doesn't think he's going anywhere.

I don't think that deal is as done as united fans would like to believe, although it might well happen.

Is anyone really arsed about the Lingard video? I think it just gives some people a reason to moan tbh!
However if you're going to preach before a cup final about winning the cup for Manchester and a CityUnited, then maybe chanting "why don't City fuck off home" in the changing room then posting it on Instagram isn't the best decision!!

I'd be fine with it had they not made it out like they were winning the cup for the victims of the bomb, and the entire town, making it out like it wasn't about football anymore! Embarrassing on United's side and I bet Lingard got a right bollocking from their PR for it!

I'm not offended by Lingard. Couldn't really give a fuck.

I'm all for the donations by the clubs, and the unified front, but they did not win the Europa Cup 'for Manchester'. Seeing City fans willing them on made me uncomfortable, I reconciled that by choosing to believe they didn't actually mean it and were trying to appear 'sensitive'. I wanted them to lose, like I always do, and was disappointed when I read they had won (not going to waste my time watching)

It wasn't that I wanted them to win, it was just hard after the bomb to have the same passion to see them get beat. After seeing that video I remember now what idiots they are, so as you were, role on next season. Who the F**k are Man utd

Lingard is just a fucking wanker...bang average footballer and more of a dabber than a player.
Got to admit I don't hate him as much as that little shithouse Herrera, but on the whole most rag players are twats anyway.

Lingard is just a fucking wanker...bang average footballer and more of a dabber than a player.
Got to admit I don't hate him as much as that little shithouse Herrera, but on the whole most rag players are twats anyway.

Bang average player hyped up because he wears the rag shirt. He wouldnt walk into any other top 4 team and that is the honest truth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.