United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a wardrobe in my garage that could do a decent job up front for the scum. It's 6'6'' tall, hard as teak and built like, errrr, a wardrobe. It has four good feet and is easy to pick out in the box.

It isn't terribly mobile, but it could likely still beat A&E or Rooney over 20 metres. I admit it's no Swedish demigod, but at least it has sound knees.

They can have it for 300,000 of their woo-wah pounds. Call me, Ed?
Crying laughing at these posts. I nearly pissed myself at this one. Stop it mooners

SCUM

I loved this one from LuisNaniencia:

This may seem like BS now but I've always worried 86m (or whatever) was a hell of a lot. You can get 2 very good players for that.

Or, for just a few million more, a bang average one!

Or, for just a few million more, a bang average one!

maxresdefault.jpg

Source is Gazetta.

Put this in here as well as the transfer forum for a laugh. €52m for Perisic on the day they were rejected by Griezmann...

As I said in the transfer thread, their arses probably caved in after Griezmann rejected them so they just met Inter's demands. We're talking about a player that probably wouldn't even get on our bench next season!

What a fucking day for us blues!

Their Perisic thread is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

Source is Gazetta.

Put this in here as well as the transfer forum for a laugh. €52m for Perisic on the day they were rejected by Griezmann...

As I said in the transfer thread, their arses probably caved in after Griezmann rejected them so they just met Inter's demands. We're talking about a player that probably wouldn't even get on our bench next season!

Few of them need to be on suicide watch. I hope they sign lukaku next, he isn't an improvement on big nose. That lindelof has never impressed me either. Unless they have a few surprise signings, I can see them struggling again next season.

Source is Gazetta.

Please get it right. Nobody rejects the biggest and bestest club in the whole world, their 695 million fans will not allow it. Every player dreams of pulling on the rag shirt. They cooled their interest in Griezmann as he was not up to their standard.

That's what the BBC say anyway and I believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.