United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Herrera has claimed that he does not deserve to be captain of the rags, It makes a change for a modern day footballer to not think that they are the be all and end all of everything. For what it's worth I think he should have more self belief, he is selling himself short. He is certainly a big enough **** to captain them :)

I see that Herrera has claimed that he does not deserve to be captain of the rags, It makes a change for a modern day footballer to not think that they are the be all and end all of everything. For what it's worth I think he should have more self belief, he is selling himself short. He is certainly a big enough **** to captain them :)
If it's based on c**tishness I don't know how they'll ever choose a new captain as their squad is littered with c**ts.

Here is a little gem from the Caf regarding Pep.

he SHOULD have gone for a team outside the 3 you mentioned. Imagine if he'd gone to Arsenal or Spurs and won the league this season, there would have been no disputing he's the real deal. I would completely change my opinion about him. Poch managed to get to 2nd so if PG is supposedly a vastly superior manager, it stands to reason and not impossible that he could've won the title with Spurs. He would've been an instant legend at White Hart Lane.. But now, even if he won the Quad at City, which he could well do but unlikely, it would still be a bit meh. Until he really shows his true mettle, he'll never be a great for me!

For starters, we finished 4th before Pep joined us so we were a team outside of the top 4, the two teams that he states he should have gone to in order to prove himself finished 2nd & 3rd that year. I also missed out the comment where they said the only 3 teams with any aspirations to win the league are Us, Chelsea and them. Completely disregarding Spurs, Arsenal and the dippers who have all finished ahead of them last season.

They live in their own little world don't they.

Looks like the rags can't afford to pay the lump sum for griezman to me that means there in the shit and are basically stuck with what they have apart from some cheap signings like linedolf,Keane pmsl

Haha, BBC headline "Griezmann hints at Atletico stay as Man Utd cool interest"

Hahaha they're trying to make it sound like he's been snubbed by the rags. Desperate times indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.