united...4000 loyalty points?

Corky said:
You get about 7/800 a year if you knuckle down

you get about 250 a year as a season card holder, plus 1000 a year as a loyalty bonus every year as a season card holder after your first year, be difficult to get many pointd at 10 - 20 points a game homem and away!

mcfc-mike said:
Corky said:

you get about 250 a year as a season card holder, plus 1000 a year as a loyalty bonus every year as a season card holder after your first year, be difficult to get many pointd at 10 - 20 points a game homem and away!

plus 1000 a year as a loyalty bonus every year as a season card holder after your first year, ?? Where do you get that from?

mcfc-mike said:
Corky said:

As I understand it you get 1000 points for your first season ticket, then 190 points per season after that.

mcfc-mike said:
Corky said:

The thousand is a one off, and only applies to new season ticket holders, everyone else got 1000 to 1500 in 2003.

If you get 1000 a season some people would be on 15000 by now not 6500.

50 games in a season with an average of 20 points would be 1000.

mancitymick said:
mcfc-mike said:

plus 1000 a year as a loyalty bonus every year as a season card holder after your first year, ?? Where do you get that from?

i got 250 for my fist seasoncard, and nothing more

240 for second, followed few months later by 1000, quoted on my online ticket history as season ticket loyalty,

then 3rd year i got 240 again for seasoncard, followed by 1000 again, those were added just before the arsenal away game last year,

i asked the chairman of my supporters branch if this happened every year and he said yes, as long as you keep renewing every year, but if you stop renewing they reduce your points,

have no reason to disbelieve the guy as he's been a season ticket holder for 30 years now, cant imagine what his points are now!!!!

mcfc-mike said:
mancitymick said:

240 for second, followed few months later by 1000, quoted on my online ticket history as season ticket loyalty,

then 3rd year i got 240 again for seasoncard, followed by 1000 again, those were added just before the arsenal away game last year,

i asked the chairman of my supporters branch if this happened every year and he said yes, as long as you keep renewing every year, but if you stop renewing they reduce your points,

have no reason to disbelieve the guy as he's been a season ticket holder for 30 years now, cant imagine what his points are now!!!!

Dont think that is true mate you only get it once, corky knows his stuff so im with him on this

citizen said:
mcfc-mike said:

Dont think that is true mate you only get it once, corky knows his stuff so im with him on this

just checked on my points history and i stand corrected, it was added after i renewed for my second year,

no idea what the bloke at supporters club was waffling about when i asked him, though it was in a pub outside the emirates and was a little tiddly,

so anyway, my mistake and i stand corrected!

apologies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.