united...4000 loyalty points?

DAKOVICH said:
greenie said:
couple of hundred by the sound of it

So you calculate that we have sold 500 since 37680434566970 reported
that that there was 700 remaining?

not calculated anything, never said a specific number but if they 51 quid tickets weren't on sale as off this morning then there would likely be some left

i have got 3950 points and the 4000 points tickets come on sale tomorrow..

is they a fa and carling cup thing you can sign up to, to get more points does anyone know?

cumbriablue said:

is they a fa and carling cup thing you can sign up to, to get more points does anyone know?

If you sign up for both it gives you 120 or for each of the cups 50 each.

I signed up weeks ago yet the points are still not on. I even handed it in at the ground and asked them to put them on so it put me on over 4900 but they were didnt seem too bothered. You cant do it by phone either it has to be signed so if you phone up all they will do is send the form

cheers for the info mate looks like i will after wait till thursday to see if i can get one

37680434566970 said:
cumbriablue said:

I signed up weeks ago yet the points are still not on. I even handed it in at the ground and asked them to put them on so it put me on over 4900 but they were didnt seem too bothered. You cant do it by phone either it has to be signed so if you phone up all they will do is send the form

Mine are on, but got another form through the post asking for my expiry date for my card

citizen said:
37680434566970 said:

Mine are on, but got another form through the post asking for my expiry date for my card

Yes I actually got a phone call from the club asking for my expiry date. Took her 10 mins mind as didnt believe her at first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.