united...4000 loyalty points?

Got my tickets about 8 tonight. They were the £42 ones. They were all I was offered.

i rang up before i left work at 5.30 to see if there were any left. she said yeh but cant see them being many left after tomorrow

quick question. when you give them your customer number, does the cashier have to check how many points is on the card or is it done automatically that it wont let you buy

anyone know

foley87 said:
i rang up before i left work at 5.30 to see if there were any left. she said yeh but cant see them being many left after tomorrow

quick question. when you give them your customer number, does the cashier have to check how many points is on the card or is it done automatically that it wont let you buy

anyone know
i can get one tommorow but i tried then because im out most of tommorow but they said its automated and wont let them go further, ill hasve to hope i can hget in in nthe first 25 mins of going on sale or i have to go out and rely on my mum to remeber to ring when she has a minute at work

i got up early this morning and got to the ground at 8.20 thinking id have to queue

there was no fucker there. come 9am there were about 8 of us in the queue so got my derby ticket really easily!!!!!

foley87 said:
i got up early this morning and got to the ground at 8.20 thinking id have to queue

there was no fucker there. come 9am there were about 8 of us in the queue so got my derby ticket really easily!!!!!

You were lucky. I couldn't get there 'til 10... sold out. 4200 yesterday...I had 4190 points, went to Pompey but the tickets not credited.... gutted...

pissedagain said:
yeah right josh, you mean you were outside the ticket office in a sleeping bag
haha, i had to make sure i had one to go with my dads didnt i ;) lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.