United 6 City 1

bluealf said:
Fantastic stuff, lets discuss how shit the youth team are, it will certainly be a refreshing change from the same posts about the first team.

So, in bluealf's world, this match didn't happen?

No wonder.... Some guy i played against twice was a defender for our academy.... What a shit player he was lol

Ricster said:
bluealf said:
Fantastic stuff, lets discuss how shit the youth team are, it will certainly be a refreshing change from the same posts about the first team.

Or lets discuss how Hughes fucked off Cassell and made the youth team shit. That Welsh twat has alot to answer for.

Pathetic post of the week, well done.

i think the youth team are very important as are the academy age groups.
let me tell you that my son plays for a premiership academy team and plays v both city and utd, the style of play could not be more different
city full of big lads who launch the ball forward and rely on pace and power, utd pass the ball better, play better football and dont rely on size, more technique
if my son left his team and was given the chose of playing for both, it absolutley destroys me to say but he would learn to be a better player at the scum
before people start calling me a rag, dont im a loyal city fan of over 30 years and went for alot of seasons without hardly missing games especially in our darker days, im just telling you how it is at academy level

The City U18s are above United and at the top of the table, so hopefully this result was a one-off.

Jesus, all these blues tuning on each other FFS

We had a great academy a few years ago and a shit first team. I know what I prefer but do realise the academy is important as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.