United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Picking on poor little Ole. You monsters, but seriously, top tactics from Pep and be careful next time, you might get Ole the boot. :)

It is shocking, I do the same when we lose and they always seem to be talking about City. Funny that. Always at the same time too as it's on my morning commute.
I think you make a valid point mate..despite others trying to take the piss.like you say ifutd had won...it would have been ole on his way to Wembley all morning.

Why are we slagging of our wonderful manager,because he picked a team that was "shite" according to some of you prior to the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even worse he hadn`t got a clue !
Shame on you, you fucking idiots
The greatest manager to walk in the English game hasn`t got a fucking clue.
Just piss off and apologise !!
You really are a disgrace.
Spot on mate

ENv4iGzX0AARbZp

At first when I seen the line up I was surprised but how Pep did another master stroke was quality and how we got them in midfield and bossed the game pretty much from start to finish.Tthe only downside was we didn’t score more goals before half time and how we slowed the play down second half and allowed them back into the game. Either way great performance and I fully expect another smashing when they come back to our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.