United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

For all the mouthing off, all the rag fans (especially some in my family) who had the audacity to say that fernandes is better that KDB

Fucking do one

Sent them all a nice picture of me and my lads in the living room celebrating with a caption 'Bruno Fernandes who?'
Yeah not texts or WhatsApp’s past 5pm today. Strange that!

Our front 3 were miles off the pace today in all honesty so step forward the defence to do both sides. Superb! The Stones and Dias love affair is soon to have an 18 rated guidance stuck on it, what a partnership they are developing.

Whole back 4 were sensational against what is generally our greatest weakness. Dinho was once again superb infront despite the daft yellow noticeably having an impact on his game. Gundogan was once more the most creative spark we had. As I said at the start front 3 were off thr pace big time tonight but they all at least put a shift in second half, including mahrez.

Don't want to bring up any criticisms after that but the game was crying out for subs after about 70 minutes. Foden was fucked, jesus would have given us the energy off the left and once we had the second he should have rested kdb and given aguero 10 mins, that 5-10 minutes rest after running for 85 minutes makes such a difference. But that gripe is for another time, time to rejoice and wind up some jumped up rags who have surfaced from deep these last few weeks.

As for United, Imagine putting in a lacklustre performance like that against a side with about 10 players out or unfit. Barely had a sniff at goal. They'd have got booed tonight if there was a crowd for such a powder puff attempt at having a go, all they know how to do is defend and counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.