United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

F9oGmvtXAAA5oza

giphy.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. Look at curly hair on the right who wants to kick off with his own fans! Every view a new perspective!!

What the hell has happened to Mason Mount? A couple of years back he was genuinely a cracking player. You don't fluke being your club's player of the season twice. I can't remember the last time he had a good game for club or country. Man United was always going to be a bad fit for him but I can't quite believe just how poor he has looked.
BUT,, then he had an completely invisible season for chelsea, shite for england, no way should have been in WC squad never mind starting11, then rags bought him, it's an ongoing slippery slope...

Keane having criticised so much of the whole set-up then trots out " but this is Mcr United were talking about " as though they don't deserve to be in this position despite him having identified so much of why they are where they are.

Being Mcr United is not a fucking entitlement to anything you stupid arrogant **** - and people like him are just as much to blame as others in the management of the shithole.

Arrogance and entitlement the whole emodiment of the rancid club, and Keane is as responsible as everybody else by his stance.

They have got exactly what they deserve for years of bad management and believing their own fucking hype, with little evidence that they will be able to change .

Last edited:
Wow… if United fans weren’t worried by that performance they should be very worried by that interview.

Unbelievable comments from a manager. Basically suggesting he was forced to make the team shitter on purpose because they were losing. Embarrassing.
Dead man walking..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.