United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Why on earth are they even giving Neville a platform to talk about the off the field issues, or the ownership of the football club?

I actually think it's a disgrace that he's allowed to use his platform to sway opinions on what is right or wrong with the ownership side of things.

I think Sky are incredibly brave to let him carry on like this, week in, week out. He speaks as if its fact, and that's not something Sky should be allowing.

Can't agree. He was terrific for Chelsea more often than not. In their run to win the Champions League he scored against Real Madrid in the semi-final and assisted the winning goal in the final. He's clearly shown in the past what a good player he can be.
Fine. Kante was like 2 players. He is what he has been for England (no kante) and man utd (no kante). I'm spotting a pattern.

Welldone city! Humiliated the rags in their own backyard…

It was a horribly nervy affair for me in the first half, given how lucky these fuckers have been over the last few games playing the turgid shit they call football..

I shouldn’t have worried, we didn’t even need to hit top form/gear to batter the lack lustre rags….I thought Grealish, Silva, Foden, Rodri and Dias were unplayable for periods of that game, even though it was done in a very controlled manner.

Special mention for Alvarez, Stones, and Walker….all really, really good. Doku really fancied it when he came on too..which was great to see….

Almost the cherry on top of the cake was watching the exodus after the third goal…I saw one of my brothers on the Tv but the fucker was still in his st seat…..he thinks he’s the biggest red and it would have been sweet to catch the **** sneaking out !!!

Onwards blues….vermin exterminated

Fine. Kante was like 2 players. He is what he has been for England (no kante) and man utd (no kante). I'm spotting a pattern.

But in one of the seasons Mount got player of the season for Chelsea, Kante was missing for most of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.