United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Why on earth are they even giving Neville a platform to talk about the off the field issues, or the ownership of the football club?

I actually think it's a disgrace that he's allowed to use his platform to sway opinions on what is right or wrong with the ownership side of things.

I think Sky are incredibly brave to let him carry on like this, week in, week out. He speaks as if its fact, and that's not something Sky should be allowing.

Yea but it's funny

Why on earth are they even giving Neville a platform to talk about the off the field issues, or the ownership of the football club?

I actually think it's a disgrace that he's allowed to use his platform to sway opinions on what is right or wrong with the ownership side of things.

I think Sky are incredibly brave to let him carry on like this, week in, week out. He speaks as if its fact, and that's not something Sky should be allowing.
Just like a pissed up bloke in the boozer…

F9oGmvtXAAA5oza

giphy.gif

He’s fucking mint. Highlighting, obsessively so, all that is wrong with them.

I mean fuck me, if Sky didn’t let this happen it would be said they’re purposely hiding their failures. It is absolutely viewing gold - for the entire world to see, thanks to Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.