United (a) post-match thread

That last goal says it all this team and pep need to get real.

The drop off in form this season has been a total piss take from start to finish
Not just this season - same happened v dippers in CL - playing out from the back successfuly requires quick decision making and perfect execution - Peps weakness as a coach - no compromise and players programmed to play one way only - dippers have adjusted their style this season - haven’t been spectacular but are getting results - we haven’t been spectacular either but not getting results - will Pep re-invent himself ? - doubt it myself

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.
Predictable as night following day Pep's post match conference.

We have to. It's that simple.

1x LB starter - 50m
1x LB back up - 20m
2x CB starters - 70m each.
1x Sane replacement - 125m
1x Fern replacement - 100m
1x RB starter/squad place - 40m
1x GK squad - 15m
2x STRIKERS - 80-100M Each
3rd striker if Serg or Jesus leave - 50-70m

Raheem to leave if his head doesn't come back - 120m
Sane - 60m (that's all we will get)
Mendy - 25m
Ota - 10m
Stones - 15m
Bravo - free
Rodri - 30m

A net spend of around 5-600m.

If not, next season will be much like this one.
As per 2013, as per 2014/15.
Lofl

At least the comedy on this thread is getting my spirits up.
Blues offering others out and all the fucking doom.
Grown ups who can't handle losing a football match, crazy.

its like the fights in the super market for toilet paper and water

Yeah i love him for all the trophies but ffs what’s his fucking problem against those rag cvnts how the fvck does he pick that ducking team

while i partially agree with you (Centre half is a huge issue and i think we need two) - we are also going to lose David Silva and Sane this summer- We know Foden will replace silva but there is a drop off in quality there and thats not a slight on foden as Silva is truely world class

The loss of Sane (cheaply) will really fuck us over - he hasnt helped this situation but allowing himself to be openly courted by B.Munich

We are going to have to deal with not having Kun at the top of his game as well....its obvious he is half a yd off his peak now and that aint going to improve next year - and how the hell do you replace him (please dont say Gabby!!!)
Tell me, how many has Sergio scored this season in how many games ?

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.
Should we go back to Pellegrini? You will be so sorry when Pep goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.