United (a) post-match thread

How we have lost to these rag bastards three times this season, I have no idea. I’ve said this before but it’s frustrating because these are some of the best days in our history whilst they’re currently shite and we really should be battering them every match. We won’t be this good forever and they won’t be this shit forever, that’s just how football is.

Very deflating after recent results but we’ve got a big CL game coming up which is more important and I’d rather we won that.

We have battered them for the past decade...hopefully it continues.

Lots of over reaction after that game. All I heard all game was Sterling/Cancello/Mahrez/Rodri etc are shit. End of the day, wrong starting 11 were picked and breaks didn’t go for us. Never a free kick for the goal and then Dean managed to book Ferny and Rodri as a result, not sure why. That nullified their roles somewhat for the rest of the game. Liner guessed offside on Sergio and I still can’t see what was offside. Said before the game we will see ‘operation get the rags into the top 4’ which was even more important after Chelsea’s win. Never going to win today and Pep knew we have more important games coming hence the starting 11 and the subs.

No mate, it isn't silly at all, I am a stickler when it comes to semantics and I detest 'bluemoon' (and MEN) negativity for the sake of negativity, particularly when it doesn't depicts what happened in 96 minutes. It's easy to repeat platitudes 'we were bossed', 'Ota is shit' i 'Gundo is no good', and the newest one 'Rodri is mediocre'. Being bossed is not when a ref sees a faoul when there is no foul; being bossed is not when VAR dude tries to breaks down Kun's upper body anatomy from 60 yards away; being bossed is not when the very same Kun falls asleep at a free kick; being bossed is not when Raz went back from hero to zero and is not able to connect with 100% sitter; ......, I am just saying, I am pissed off because of losing, particularly losing to this lot, but being bossed in footballing terms means something completely different.

this is why I rarely discuss football anymore outside of here, nobody is able to look at a game like that anymore
Lose shit, win all is ok

we’re Ederson remembering his brain and Sergio being 3 CMs further back from being 1-0 ,

Solid analysis. He says hopefully Sane comes back soon so Sterling can go back on the right.

Can someone explain to me why the f*ck this can’t happen with Mahrez? He’s left footed and can’t play on the left and be interchangeable with Sterling?
Yep, left footed Mahrez never gets to play on the left, baffling isn't it?

This was an important game.If the shit qualify for the CL and our ban gets overturned then we will be competing with them for the very best players.No disrespect to Sheffield United and Wolves but a top player is more likely to join us than those 2 clubs even if they are in the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.