United (A) Post Match Thread

I'd probably go for Pochettino, or Nagelsman would be quite exciting. I appreciate what Pep has done for us, but I feel like a change is needed.
Not me, we finally have a solid looking defence. We’re about to get Sergio back and hopefully Foden will be a regular. We all know we won’t win the league but the champs league is a definite possibility. Time to give Pep another go. He’s deserved it.

One sub and no minutes for Foden. Pep didn't want to win that game. Settling for a draw was cowardly. I really wish pep would just leave and we could get someone new in to freshen it up. He'll want to see out his contract though and there's no chance of him being sacked, he's untouchable. 2 years of turgid football ahead.
Wow, and to think someone liked this!

We are a work in progress. Forget the past and the hype for a min. Last season the defence was below standard. Purchasing Dias/Ake was fantastic business.

Midfield is struggling with creating anything decent this season. Slow laboured transition. Each player in the team is taking an extra touch on the ball with no movement in front so we recycle continuously from side to side before hitting the long diagonal from the Fb or Fern.

Once yesterday Kev played it quick through the line into sterling and he fell over. That passage of play is depressing for many reasons.

Where does Pep have to take some flak? He is not asking them to play crap.
He is not asking them to hold onto the ball with transition slow,
He is not asking them to not shoot on goal.

The issue I have with Pep is the team selection. We have all had enough of FFS. He needs to play Foden, Torres and Bernardo in the correct positions. Sterling needs dropped as his attitude stinks IMO.

Anyway the problem is with the players. We know who needs to be sold. The sooner the club realises this and either promotes youth or buys again we are stuck in this situation each week. We have been through worse and need to endure this period.
Finally a great, well thought out post.

One sub and no minutes for Foden. Pep didn't want to win that game. Settling for a draw was cowardly. I really wish pep would just leave and we could get someone new in to freshen it up. He'll want to see out his contract though and there's no chance of him being sacked, he's untouchable. 2 years of turgid football ahead.
I'm curious.......How old are you? when and why did you start supporting the club?

I thought yesterday's game was a bit dull, but as we need to match Spurs and Liverpool while beating the former at home and drawing the latter, and they still have to play one another. It's a much, much more open season than we are used to and we are starting to look like we are able to manage games with that in mind. Drawing against the top six away, and beating them at home, in any other season other than the last three, was how you win the league. And there is the small factor that we are still in a pandemic, behind closed doors, I think expecting the same desire and atmosphere is off given the completely unprecedented context we find ourselves in.

I'm curious.......How old are you? when and why did you start supporting the club?
Look we can all have differing opinions you know, that’s what a forum is all about.

No need for the daft questions, this is Peps team and we’ve won 5 out of 11 league games, that’s poor for our standards.

Pep may have run outta ideas who knows, but blowing smoke up rag arses after the game saying “this is Old Trafford” after serving up that timid draw, does him no favours.

Look we can all have differing opinions you know, that’s what a forum is all about.

No need for the daft questions, this is Peps team and we’ve won 5 out of 11 league games, that’s poor for our standards.

Pep may have run outta ideas who knows, but blowing smoke up rag arses after the game saying “this is Old Trafford” after serving up that timid draw, does him no favours.
Of course we can have different opinions,hence why i would like to know more about the member that posted his particular brand.To 99.99% it was a daft comment,so i am curious as to the person behind it,thats also what a forum is about.

I wasnt keen on anything about yesterday either,but the OTT reactionary silliness helps nothing.

Of course we can have different opinions,hence why i would like to know more about the member that posted his particular brand.To 99.99% it was a daft comment,so i am curious as to the person behind it,thats also what a forum is about.

I wasnt keen on anything about yesterday either,but the OTT reactionary silliness helps nothing.
What saying he appreciates what Pep has done for us, but it’s time for a change imo and maybe most on here, isn’t a daft comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.