United (A) Post Match Thread

From what I've been told about Nedum from people who either went to school with him or who knew him through school sports events, he's a very clever young man. As you say, he puts time and effort in, before the cameras roll.

That's the main difference between his and Micah's approach to presenting; Micah looks like he just turns up and wings it, and to be a little blunt, it shows.
Micah is Micah. He's neither surprised nor disappointed me. I just don't get why everyone's so down on him?

Wasn't it good though how FakeRon just moped about for the majority of the game and did utterly the sum total of fuck all. He must be having the time of his life there.
Apart from his cowardly attack on KDB after Penandes had kicked him to the ground , he did the same to Jones against the Dippers , refs are scared of his reputation , both were sending off offences
The ageing coward is going to cause a horrendous injury to a player unless an official takes a stand and sends the c*nt off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.