United (A) Post Match Thread

Massive difference in quality between the two midfields. McTom and Fred would get nowhere near City's first team. Conversely any of Kev,Mr Whippy or Bernardo would transform Utd. Fantastic result today

I would rather see Nedum on there than Micah. But sky know they can control Micah.

Bit unfair, he might not be as eloquent but its good to actually have a pundit/former player who fights our corner. They're few and far between.

I don't want him to be a fanzine presenter. Sometimes he'll say stuff I disagree with, doesn't mean he's against us etc.

Micah is Micah. He's neither surprised nor disappointed me. I just don't get why everyone's so down on him?
Didn't think I was being down on him to be honest, and never mentioned any surprise or disappointment.

They're different lads with different attributes, and both look like they're making very strong foundations for successful "after playing football" careers.

Micah looks like he wings it and gets by on his BIG personality.
Nedum appears to have a more "structured" approach.

Think that's all I said, or that's what I meant to say.

Agreed, but our ability to turn our domimant possession into goals in tight games has cost us so far this season, & will continue to do so imo, until we resolve the striker situation.

If we had a killer goal poacher today, we'd have scored 5 or 6. Yes we've got goals in our squad, but they're supplementary goals. Just imagine if we had that world class striker available? )(

Too simplistic, you can't play with 12 men so who gets dropped to allow the striker role?
If you play a central striker sticking close to the oppo box then we don't stretch the defence quite the same.

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!
You are more deluded than the most deluded cafe poster from planet deluded....seriously...follow another sport lol.

During his post match interview, Pep explained that as United were playing 3 in midfield, he gave instruction to keep slinging the ball right across the field "Because 3 in the middle cannot stretch side to side". Just a little glimpse there of his insight to the game.
Not exactly rocket science though is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.