United (A) Post Match Thread

United ratings.

Luke Shaw About as much use as a a gelignite suppository

Fred. About as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike

Harry McGuire. About as much use as a chocolate teapot

Bruno Fernandes. About as much use as non stick sellotape

Wan Bissaka. About as much use as waterproof teabags

Cristiano Ronaldo About as much use as a Braille speedometer

I get some of what you mean but he mentioned that united are the biggest football club in the world, IMO that's delusional and before they go anywhere with this football malarkey they have to accept their place in the great scheme of things.

He'll be supporting Chelsea in a few years :)
Perfect, just had to say ‘delusional‘ ;-)

United ratings.

Luke Shaw About as much use as a a gelignite suppository

Fred. About as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike

Harry McGuire. About as much use as a chocolate teapot

Bruno Fernandes. About as much use as non stick sellotape

Wan Bissaka. About as much use as waterproof teabags

Cristiano Ronaldo About as much use as a Braille speedometer
This Sancho lad looks a fine prospect though LMAO

Loads of us got tattoos in the 70s
Man City
Nowt to do with marketing
Proberbly cheaper than Manchester lol
The ‘Manchester’ bit is not led by us, it’s the United way of branding for the outside world. In Manchester it’s just ‘United or City’, this is just their worldwide branding.

Just got in from town (pub for the match surrounded by rags, then off to the Factory exhibition and some beers, what a top day). Stray thoughts:

- Pep absolutely taking the piss with no subs. Then trolling in the post-match pressers. It's not getting in Ferguson's face like Mancini, but that isn't who he is, but it's just as much a slap in the face, possibly even more so. I'll never hear that he doesn't get the derby ever again. He LOVES marching into Old Trafford and humiliating them.

- Foden and Jesus. Absolute fucking lads. Disciplined, committed, talented. And still kids.

- How far away are we from the Plodri jibes?! Obviously, the way to get at this team is to stop the passes coming into him. But when Stones is playing he's happy enough just to bring the ball out.

- Cancelo is probably one of the most unusual players I've ever seen. Can never figure him out, tbh, but when he has a good game man does he have a good fucking game.

- How wasn't that a penalty?!

- It goes without saying, but fuck me United are shit. Very different results, but you look at the Liverpool and City games and realize just how far away they are off. Lightyears. Like we are playing different sports. United were as bad as I thought Arsenal were in the 5-0.

- Edit: bonus comment: after all that some of you have logged onto BlueMoon.com to bicker about whether it's Man City or Manchester City and whether Sky have an agenda because we get a shortened name. Never, ever change, Blue Moon.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.