United (A) Post Match Thread

The hard shoulder shitter is a narcissist who only really ever cared about himself, which is proven by the shit show he left behind. His last season was all about his own legacy and he didnt care what was fast approaching after he was leaving.
he bears a massive responsibility for there demise and thats compounded by the way hes hanging around like a bad fart.

its lovely
This. Long may it continue.

The hard shoulder shitter is a narcissist who only really ever cared about himself, which is proven by the shit show he left behind. His last season was all about his own legacy and he didnt care what was fast approaching after he was leaving.
he bears a massive responsibility for there demise and thats compounded by the way hes hanging around like a bad fart.

its lovely
He set them up to fail. He is such an egomaniac that there was no way anyone would eclipse him. There is no one in the current football structure at that club that understands how to develop and maintain an elite football team. Kidder would be head and shoulders above anyone they have. It’s really funny.

Why they have not sacked the little fella is beyond me, it goes far deeper than what he did as a player and what a nice bloke he is.

There is a cancer in that club, from top to bottom, they are a top class manager from mounting a challenge, so why don't they get one?

Ferguson is the answer for me, he is still the main man at that club, hence the reluctance of ex players to criticize and call the club out.

As long as that old fool is alive and still allowed inside that club, all is well and the rags will never challenge.

I’ve just gone right off jelly.

And ice cream.

its lovely

"Not in my lifetime" Well done to our wonderful NHS for saving his life so he could be there to witness his team and club totally outplayed and humiliated on their own patch, even more comprehensively than Barcelona did in the champions league final at Wembley. If they could have waved a white flag they would have done, they just couldn't get the ball. After years of putting up with those arrogant gloating morons it was beautiful to watch. Almost a billion pounds spent and that's the result. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.