United (A) Post Match Thread

Watched game back and it was like watching my son kill me playing FIFA on X box and taking piss (it only needed Eddie to dribble ball past McGuire, stop the ball in the line, get down in all fours , and nod it over the line and score - I love you Ole and as as regards that prick CR7 I did not think I could detest him any more.....but I do after that attempt on Kev and his sulking.....thats why he will never be above Messi even if score a million goals!
Slight edit there mate ;-)

"Not in my lifetime" Well done to our wonderful NHS for saving his life so he could be there to witness his team and club totally outplayed and humiliated on their own patch, even more comprehensively than Barcelona did in the champions league final at Wembley. If they could have waved a white flag they would have done, they just couldn't get the ball. After years of putting up with those arrogant gloating morons it was beautiful to watch. Almost a billion pounds spent and that's the result. Long may it continue.
They were never satisfied with winning everything, they had to belittle us at every opportunity too.

Isn't it time we had our equivalent of the overseas sports personality of the year award and made the first winner of the Bluemoon order of merit for services to our club 2013 - present to GPC. I'm sure we could think of something appropriate to give him.
Strippergrams, pizzas, clowns and statues of Winston Churchill!
Does anyone know where Ferguson lives?
In fact, that list is like united at the moment

Fun fact of the day:

united are exactly the same number of points from 1st as they are from the relegation places.

in 4-5 (lost) games they could realistically be hovering above the drop zone - 0 points, other teams get 5-6 points in those matches.

I actually thought it was a better performance than the 1-6.

We embarrassed them, in the 1-6 we shocked them, yesterday we totally dominated them in every aspect of the game. The second half was a masterclass in ball retention, we literally ran rings around them.

My MOTM for us was Rodri, he was like Busquets, Kev showed glimpses of his true self, Cancelo gave the fuckers nightmares and i do not think i have ever seen Walker have a better game. Bernardo looks as good as any midfielder around at the moment, his workrate is unreal and he has real quality and desire.

It was a performance of real beauty, pass and move at its finest and the rag cunts simply could not get near us.
Agreed mate, AWB will be hung out to dry but any fullback in history would have struggled against Cancelo and Foden yesterday, they were bang on it,.

"Not in my lifetime" Well done to our wonderful NHS for saving his life so he could be there to witness his team and club totally outplayed and humiliated on their own patch, even more comprehensively than Barcelona did in the champions league final at Wembley. If they could have waved a white flag they would have done, they just couldn't get the ball. After years of putting up with those arrogant gloating morons it was beautiful to watch. Almost a billion pounds spent and that's the result. Long may it continue.
It's wonderful. Fellow Blues who remember the post-Busby era at the Swamp will no doubt have already noticed that history appears to be repeating itself over there in Stretford. I haven't seen a rag team as bad as this one since the likes of Ian Ure & Co played for them.

Isn't it time we had our equivalent of the overseas sports personality of the year award and made the first winner of the Bluemoon order of merit for services to our club 2013 - present to GPC. I'm sure we could think of something appropriate to give him.
images

The jelly is underneath the ice cream :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.