United (A) Post Match Thread

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none

Would love that printed on a banner opposite players tunnel for when we play them at home. I hope their miserable club suffers for a long time. What I enjoyed most yesterday was remembering when we we shit come Derby Day we would always try and raise our game . most of the time we'd get beat but you know we'd tried, but those clowns yesterday knew they were beaten before the game started. Long may that continue.

Stil can’t get over how brilliant the boys were yesterday. Some great moments but the thing that stood out for me was the pride, energy and passion we showed in that game. Watching Kev and Bernie hunt and close their back four down deep in the 92nd minute was so impressive. As for Gabby and Diaz I’m going to do some research on their birth certificates because I’m convinced they’re really Manchester lads.

Didn't think I was being down on him to be honest, and never mentioned any surprise or disappointment.

They're different lads with different attributes, and both look like they're making very strong foundations for successful "after playing football" careers.

Micah looks like he wings it and gets by on his BIG personality.
Nedum appears to have a more "structured" approach.

Think that's all I said, or that's what I meant to say.
Agreed, but Micah is just Micah. Nedum is a totally different character, but it staggers me why there's so much interest in Micah's studio performances???

Someone's even dedicated a thread to him. :-|

When pep said pre match he wants left footed on left and right footed on side right ,maybe ole started to shit himself and went full on triple decker hoping they would catch us in counter.
Why on earth would you park the bus with millions spent on the team at home ? I have more respect to Veirra‘s team than those sorry cunts .

I really can`t understand the sad Mooners who insist that we be called our full name Manchester City !!
Seriously who gives a flying fuck if they call the Rags "Manchester United" as its a fucking lie anyway !! Manchester my arse United.
Been a City fan nearly 60 years and always been proud to be called a Man City fan and whenever I`ve been asked who I support its always been Man City.
FFS some of you need to grow a pair of hairy ones and don`t worry what the bastard media calls us ... as long as its not personal insults or racism.
Thought you said you were a season ticket holder at Hyde Road?
;-)

Too simplistic, you can't play with 12 men so who gets dropped to allow the striker role?
If you play a central striker sticking close to the oppo box then we don't stretch the defence quite the same.
Sorry I disagree. Not all strikers are goal hangers who are only good at clinically sticking the ball in the onion bag. Many are talented footballers who can drop deep to defend from the front, can create & can score too.

Pep knows the type he needs/wants, & that's why we've shown a keen interest in Kane & Haaland. I watched as Ronaldo walked around the pitch yesterday, only concerning himself with the game when ManUre were on the attack. Would Pep accept that???? No chance!

Pep showed an evolution in how he approaches games yesterday & long may it continue. We were comfortable & relatively untroubled because of the team & formation he picked. I noticed that we didn't look like making a substitution, & why should we when things were going great, & ManUre looked less likely to score as the game progressed to its conclusion.

We could have kept the same level of possession control with the right kind of striker, AND been more clinical in front of goal too. I reckon if we were 4, 5, or 6 goals up, Pep would have made substitutions, as the match would have been safe, & to give other players the chance to share in the glory of a derby victory.

We need that clinical striker to make the difference in close matches, or matches where we dominate & keep getting undone by a more clinical opposition like PSG & the Dippers. That's when our lack of a striker becomes most telling.

He purposely tried to do KDB yesterday so he could get a standing ovation from the United fans. Kev was showing where the best players now reside, Ronaldo didn’t like that and made up enough ground to be able to get the chance to hurt him.

Disgusting individual.
That was as blatant a red card as you could see. A clear attempt by Ronaldo to injure an opponent. It is disgusting that none of the broadcasters even discussed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.