United (A) Post Match Thread

Wait till you see the free kick awarded for Arsenal & Watford player getting a second yellow, almost identical (not in the box) but a wild swing that got some of the ball, in fact a hell of lot more than Telles

I watched the replay on that a few times and he hardly touched him the Arsenal player back flips screaming holding legs I hate that the cheating fucker oh up and fine minute later! We need to start banning players for over reacting to nothing tackles! Thought better of Arteta but seems he is installing cheating in his tactics.

Think it was Ball who stamped on his chest, but also remember Jordan snapping him, but could be completely fucking wrong pal
We were all pretty sure Ball started posting on here not long after. Username was Sandy Lyle's Putter......I think.

7mins 20 seconds, great tackle from Jordan followed by a typical shithouse tackle from CR37.

I didn’t notice it live, but after seeing it on motd it’s definitely a straight red.
Cunts challenge.
I can also 100% guarantee if we’d have got away with that yesterday (we wouldn’t), it’d be on a loop on Sky till one of our players get charged for violent conduct.
They’ve got form.
I did see it live (well live TV) and it looked bad but after watching MOTD it looked even worse, the commentators even said there was no need for that, which actually made a change.

That comment and the noisy neighbours one showed the sheer arrogance of the man and his club. They really had no idea what was coming, like all dictatorships they thought they were invincible.
I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when one of his minions had to tell him about the 'Welcome to Manchester' Tevez poster.

They would have had to administer a full bottle of scotch just to calm him down lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.