United (A) Post Match Thread

I remember somebody doing him in the early stages of a derby match at the Etihad (COMS to be exact ) when City were still crap, it was in his first spell with the rags, and I thought no you don't do that to a more skilful player. But now I'm glad the snide bastard got taken down. Might have been Barton or Thatcher who did it, must be 15 or 16 years ago. Yes the twat should have been sent off yesterday
Michael Ball

That's not really my point.
Yellow cards can lead to suspensions, and they are much less controversial than reds.
Prevention is better than cure, and Ronaldo is capable of these type of tackles (particularly when they are getting a drubbing....so probably more of the same in the not too distant future), and should be cautioned.
He will hurt someone badly if he isn't checked.
He already has two red cards in derbies from his first spell. That should have been his third

Firstly hahahahahahahahaha.

Could of been 4 or 5 by half time and maybe it should of been, but you know what I like more than just scoring a few goals past them? It's the fear, the pure fear they had knowing that had to play us, knowing they were nowhere near our level, knowing that even attempting to play football against us would lead to them getting an absolute spanking.

We didn't just beat them, we made the derby at old trafford look like a casual monday morning training session, the 2nd half especially we just played with them. Hilarious, they had 4 touches in our box at old trafford looooool.

Quality from all round tbh, Johnny Boulders back to pocketing strikers, even KDB looked his best in a long time, Cancelo top again and not sure there is anything more to say about Bernie, the guy loves a derby, he gets it.

QUOTE="worsleyweb, post: 14337628, member: 25627"]
We have played 6 of the top 11 away in our first 11 games. But for those stupid dropped points we would be very
I remember somebody doing him in the early stages of a derby match at the Etihad (COMS to be exact ) when City were still crap, it was in his first spell with the rags, and I thought no you don't do that to a more skilful player. But now I'm glad the snide bastard got taken down. Might have been Barton or Thatcher who did it, must be 15 or 16 years ago. Yes the twat should have been sent off yesterday
Pretty certain it Was Stephen Jordan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.