United (A) Post Match Thread

So the game is over now for the experts to sum up the game.Now 45mins after the summary I,ve learnt how difficult it is to get rid of the inertia at the swamp,from the car park attendant to the dish washer,all the way to the board manager and trainers,they all know nowt,Then the program ended and no word of the absolute brilliance of Peps team,the method of their play,the level of skill all the City squad possess.Nothing. The 15/20 years of the scum being the best team ever are over,gone,lost in the mist of time.No different than Burnley orNewcastle.Sky wake up its gone.

Two replays of the penalty were shown, that’s why we know it was should have been a penalty and Lee Dixon said “well that’ll be brought back for a penalty, let’s see it again from this angle, yeah definite penalty… oh hang on it’s not been given, that’s a stone wall penalty”

They’ve also stopped doing the VAR banner and VAR images on tele this season (been the case since August).
I wasn't on a lee dixon stream tbf, they still doing the banner in the champs league though? I am sure I have seen that this season lol

I’m missing it too then. Looked to me like he kept shouting and shouting over and again. Made no sense whatsoever. Wasted 10 minutes
His point was United are so shit in workrate and coaching in defence that Wan-Bissaka was confused as to what he was supposed to do and hence focussed on the wrong thing instead of doing his basic job, which was to close down Cancelo.

But it seems his point has been misinterpreted by Souness, yourself, and many others as 'Wan-Bissaka wasn't wrong to close him down'.

To sit back nervous as hell and then know after 20 minutes they never had a chance, and then know they aren't competing with us or anywhere near us for another decade after 45 is one of the most satisfying feelings as a City die hard who wakes up at ridiculous times to watch our games in Australia and all of that ever.

I'm now 37 and started this love affair when I was a kid with our club and copped insufferable amounts of shit from part time Rag pricks for decades for how much better then us they are etc, now the worm has turned and they aren't in our league. They are that far behind our manager in Pep said as much all week in the lead up, and pre game.

It means the world to us fans to beat that scum, but to Pep and the players it's that simple it's similar to a game against Wolves now, we turn up at 60/70% of what we should and we'll them over.

Sorry for the drunken post, been a long arvo/evening on the beers before kick off and no doubt I'll cop some blow back for it but I'm enjoying this one.
loved reading that pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.