United (A) Post Match Thread

That was the easiest 0-2 I think I’ve ever seen. We were superb, totally bossed it, had them panicked throughout. They were terrible. A MASSIVE GULF IN CLASS. Well done lads. Palace game all forgiven.

I honestly think that game was the easiest derby win I've ever seen, even in the 6-1 they put up a fight and had chances. Just so easy.
Was scared of feeling arrogant, but totally agree with you.
It was like a perfect training game against our U18s

The BBC billed the game as United's super stars against City's team ethic. I didn't see anything approaching a super star in a red shirt and there wasn't any evidence at all of a team ethic in red. There was a splendid team ethic evident in blue and no shortage of super stars either. But United are clearly the bigger club (despite the thousands of empty seats by the end)!

Micah on "this is Man United" duty this week and according to Keane, we're having our little day. If 5 titles is our little day when is our big day? When will they all realise they do not have a divine right not to be shit. FUCK OFF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.