United (A) Post Match Thread

Here here.
When we were shit I used to get text and phone calls off them cunts asking how we got on today, knowing full well we’d lost.
Then when the tables turned the phone calls stopped.
I rang one one Saturday and asked if his phone was broke? Confused he said no why?
I said you usually ring me on a Saturday, how did you get on today?
his reply “I don’t watch them anymore cos they’re shit”
Haha fuck the lot of em.

Hope you told him your the definition of a plastic fan.

I look at it this way. If I was a shite fan:

1. Did we touch the ball in the opponents box, hardly
2. Did we give their keeper anything to save, apart from pretty boys volley, nothing.
3. Did we put the boot in, particularly in the second half when we went three minutes without touching the ball, did we fuck.

No fight, no passion. If that was my team I'd be chaining myself to the main gate until they removed the moron in charge.

As a blue, give him a contract extension!

After the 6-1 Ferguson famously said they should have known they were beaten and taken a 3-0 loss instead of trying to get back into it and shipping 6.

I do wonder if he said the same to Ole after the Liverpool game because they didn't even try to get back into it. He knew if they had come out swinging, we'd have torn them to shreds.

he is looking like one of the worst buys ever when you take into account fee and wages.

He's got some stiff opposition when it comes to that statement..

The dabber £90000000
Slabhead. £85000000
Sanchez £quarter of a trillion billion
Fred. £50000000
Obi wan. £50000000

No wonder the swamp is falling to bits..!

Surely it won't be long before the rags implode like Madrid and Barcelona..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.