United (A) Post Match Thread

If someone had paid for the rights to watch the match live and for the ability to record the game and watch back at their leisure but forgotten to record the game...do the broadcasters offer "anytime viewing"?

Phew! Always a relief and a pleasure to beat these fucking scum.

I wish we’d scored more goals and humiliated the wankers though.

Well done City.
We DID humiliate the wankers.
Phew! Always a relief and a pleasure to beat these fucking scum.

I wish we’d scored more goals and humiliated the wankers though.

Well done City.

Colin wanker has left boro by mutual consent. Watch this space, expecting him to be wearing a rag tracksuit Monday, first thing

Reactions: nmc
Sorry if already posted, but from the caf:

Fine margins, tbh. I don't think anyone could have watched that game and come to the conclusion that we couldn't have turned it around at any point with just a little bit for luck. A loose 50/50 here, a poor pass there, but we dug in, hit them on the counter a few times and looked generally threatening.

Fine margins, tbh. I don't think anyone could have watched that game and come to the conclusion that we couldn't have turned it around at any point with just a little bit for luck. A loose 50/50 here, a poor pass there, but we dug in, hit them on the counter a few times and looked generally threatening.
Deluded beyond belief. That og kush is fucking strong stuff

FFS :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.