United (A) Post Match Thread

People with no life, ambition or hope and who's only feeling that they were worth something was to bask in the reflected glory of their trophy wining team. Those days are gone so they can't even do that anymore. It's the last defiant snarl of pond life realising soon nobody will notice them once more and back under the stone they go
This 100%

Basically failures in life who have no one to go home to, nothing else to do and who only tagged on to them in the first place because it was the only successful part of their lives. It’s tragic.

It's not. It's about him coming through the youth ranks at City.

Accusation being, he's been abused/must be an abuser.

Seen a few comments in recent weeks after that misinformed article by Keegan in the Mail that City were calling Bennell as a defence witness in the case some private individuals have brought against the club for compensation.

It is the league's insurers that have requested Bennell?
OK cheers for that

WTF are the rags doing allowing bellends like that to get so close to the away team

I'm sure they could quite easily move these a lot further away

Anybody would think this scummy club would do that intentionally.....
Reminds me of dark days outside Maine Rd from the Swales era.
Now I know they are at rock bottom

WTF are the rags doing allowing bellends like that to get so close to the away team

I'm sure they could quite easily move these a lot further away

Anybody would think this scummy club would do that intentionally.....
Notice how the police drug dog handler is in force ....the snidey cnuts trying to catch city players out.....especially ake who is followed closely ...hmmm wonder why ...smh

I'd like to see the face of the biggest mouth shouting but I think he was the one filming. In 2018 when we beat them 3-1 at our place I was on one of the buses going back to town. We hadn't moved and there was about six rags sat at the back mouthing off. The youngest must have been late twenties. I'm old enough to know better now but I wanted to go to the back and have it with them. Thankfully there was police in n the queue outside the bus who spotted them and came on and booted them off. Long may their suffering continue.
The pure jealousy and bitterness is clear to see and hear mate. If ever one of those twats calls anyone a bitter blue, show them that clip. There's only one set of bitter fans around nowadays, well one a lot more bitter than the rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.