United (A) Post Match Thread

Nedum is brilliant every time I watch listen to him.

You can tell his approach is so much more professional than almost all other pundits.

He's done his research, he put years of effort into his podcast learning how to interview people and answer questions properly - without rushing, without waffling, without repeating himself. He's put in hard yards going on fan TV, podcasts, taking any gig he can to learn his new trade.

I love Micah, and he is entertaining alongside Sutton, Chapman and Rory Smith on radio or Keane on TV, but you can tell he often starts speaking before knowing what his answer to a question is, and he waffles and changes direction in a way that's very difficult to listen to.

Nedum's got the potential to be a serious broadcaster, not just a TV personality.

Sorry if already posted, but from the caf:

Fine margins, tbh. I don't think anyone could have watched that game and come to the conclusion that we couldn't have turned it around at any point with just a little bit for luck. A loose 50/50 here, a poor pass there, but we dug in, hit them on the counter a few times and looked generally threatening.
That'll be from our cunning undercover "Agent Blue".

His mission. Which he willingly accepted was to get the natives fighting among themselves.

ole at the wheel at wheel ole at the wheel

STOP THE FUCKING BUS JUST FUICKING STOP THE BUS

Foros foren forums GIF - Find on GIFER
Was that what you were all singing?

Sorry if already posted, but from the caf:

Fine margins, tbh. I don't think anyone could have watched that game and come to the conclusion that we couldn't have turned it around at any point with just a little bit for luck. A loose 50/50 here, a poor pass there, but we dug in, hit them on the counter a few times and looked generally threatening.
DELUSIONAL (adjective)

Characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

If you listen to various podcasts - ESPN’s gabrielle marcotti one but also the city ones he’s incredibly smart and self aware and so well spoken for a footballer
Are you saying that footballers are generally not incredibly smart, self aware and well spoken?…:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.