United (A) Post Match Thread

Definitely got Brazilian jiu-jitsu vibes.

I think I've said it before, but whenever he gets involved with anything on the pitch he reminds me of the easiest going mate in your friendship circle who also knows he's the fucking hardest because he does MMA training. Never looks for a fight, will talk to everyone all night and be having the best time, but he knows he can absolutely batter any gobby twat who thinks he's hard if he needs to.

Eddie does Capoeira with Jesus.

It's a dance which can also take your head off if you fuck with the wrong Brazilian!

Both handy lads.

its funny, i used to fucking despise them, like properly properly despise them. But see now, see the past 8 years, they've been nothing more than an occasional inconvenience for us. I still throughly dislike them, but they dont get under my skin like they used to
Give you're head a shake and go back to despise mode ;-)

Give you're head a shake and go back to despise mode ;-)
mancityscot said:
its funny, i used to fucking despise them, like properly properly despise them. But see now, see the past 8 years, they've been nothing more than an occasional inconvenience for us. I still throughly dislike them, but they dont get under my skin like they used to

Try living in Manchester with the cunts for over 60 years.......despise mode permanent

Last edited:

The "United Way" in action.

Loved Bernie's reaction, but why are they shouting paedo at Phil?

After 4 billion years of life and evolution on this planet, the United DNA has a number of strand missing that allows their knuckle-dragging morons to function and grow. Fuck knows how they reproduce!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.