United (A) Post Match Thread

Dateline Wednesday 10 Nov. Venue: The kitchen table. General situation: Still Buzzing.
Phil Foden said: "The boys have just played the game of their lives out there." Hearing this, Pep smiled and said "He is young and will see even greater days." I'm not so sure that Phil was too wide of the mark. Wracking my brains, but have you ever seen such a total destruction?
The second goal summed it up:
--24 passes and no red shirt got anywhere near the ball
--As Bernado sneaked round the back, five red shirts stood in the middle of their own area, transfixed, frozen into statues, helpless. Which red pundit said City sent united to sleep, I forget. Keane said it was worse than Liverpool because City just toyed with them.
Best derby win ever, eclipsing the sick swan; at least the red shirts had a go in that game whereas here they were seemingly not on the pitch.
Still Buzzing.

The fact that rags accountants still had to cut loads of checks to dildo7, show pony and slap head etc etc in millions after the humiliation , is so cherry on top .

Yes as he is more qualified than anyone else. I’d have picked a better line up for the biggest game in our history, I can assure you of that though. If these opinions are shut down then places like this don’t need to exist. Nothing can be questioned or asked and we just accept because ultimately everybody at the club is more qualified than the peasant on here questioning it.
Keep the opinions coming - it's why I'm on here. Some of us like to voice our opinions on the opinions of others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.