United (A) | Post Match Thread

In addition, Rashford doesn't touch the ball, because he knows he's offside. So why did he continue he run, knowing he's offside, if he didn't expect to get some advantage? He knew he was Influencing play.
Can I just add that Rashford is thick as shit, that`s why he was running with the ball.

Never seen anything like that decision.
I've had a season ticket for 30 years.
I actually really feel like say enough is enough.
Is there actually any point going anymore might aswell watch American wrestling at least they admit that's bollocks
Got me thinking to....... i am getting on a bit also ( i will leave it at that :-))

I can not recall in all my years watching the Blues from the mid 70s until now.Ever seeing something so overtly corrupt in the game.

I am well aware off the Off side law passive etc.

When ever a player in an off side position has indirectly interfered in play in any capacity without making Ball contact.Just by being in line of the Ball,or partially obstructing the view of a Keeper.It has been enough for an off side call.

Today for the first time in my living memory.I saw a player who was obviously in an offside position,indirectly interfering in play, by shielding,a Ball following the Ball,obstructing opposition players.And a Goal given.

Just wow.

Honestly i am still in shock at the overt in your face level of corruption needed for that Goal to be given.

Utter farce.

As well as the obvious decision, it was the lack of added time first half, no bookings until late on and stopping our attacks as a United player lay feigning injury.

Pure corruption from the PL

I’m not giving up. We controlled that game for the most part. We were cheated 100%. Let the rags get giddy for a while. Usually the best team does not win the chumps league. At the moment we’re not the best team so we’ll probably win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.