United (A) | Post Match Thread

Let’s take var out of equation , lino would’ve been compelled to raise the flag.
This whole thing about var not letting the lino flag is ridiculous. It should be the other way round .
fucking disgrace

Let’s take var out of equation , lino would’ve been compelled to raise the flag.
This whole thing about var letting not letting the lino flag is ridiculous. It should be the other way round .
The funny part is, The **** of a linesman flagged twice ASAP for Foden in the first half. Yet he keeps it down for the Rashford one. Corrupt as fuck.

I'm so puzzled by the offside rule now. I'm watching Brighton vs LFC. March made a run, didn't touch the ball but was deemed as offside, he was offside. I don't know the difference between that and Rashford
I noted similar involving Tront in the first half of that game. Offside position, move towards the ball, don't touch it and given offside.
The current offside laws are a cheats charter allowing the officials carte blanche on interpretation.
My blood is still boiling from that corrupt shit show at the swamp.

I don’t disagree that we were giving away the ball far too much throughout the match.

But disagree about how we were playing overall between our opening goal and theirs.

We had begun to take control in my opinion.

Up steps the officials.
I thought it was similar to the win at Stamford Bridge a week or so ago...poor 1st half performance, came out and played well first 15 mins of 2nd half, get the goal then proceed to play poorly. The last 15 minutes at Chelsea we couldn't keep the ball and the same happened today.
Didn't feel confident even at 1-0 with 15 to go, we were still too open at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.