United (A) | Post Match Thread

I suggest you look up perspective.
Some of our fans are such mardarses, they expect a win in every game. They don't understand what "support" actually means.
The modern day bipolar fan, win and the club, players and manager are brilliant. Lose and its armageddon.
I find this kinda fandom bizarre. We all love the club here (excluding the few lurkers) but supporting the club is about what's best for the club, not assuming the club are doing whats best. We play boring football right now. And we've spent a billion quid assembling a squad to do that. I'm not having it.

Even under Ferguson some of the things that went their way beggars belief. If it’s a tight game the establishment dark arts come into play
I remember in one of bacons last seasons ‘own goal’ was their top scorer…..the old face melt guaranteed the rags 12 points a season minimum.

No, the Lino did raise his flag and give the correct decision imediately, the Ref overruled him and gave the goal.
Lino did not raise the flag till the ball was in the net. Akanji was looking across at him expecting a flag and then he runs after Rashford when there isn't one, in a race he can never win. Nor can he foul him as he is technically not offside as no flag. The lack of a flag slows Akanji down, who has done his job correctly by playing Rashford offside. Immediate flag and whistle and no goal is what should happen there.

Last edited:
In our previous game 73% possession no shots on target, against the rags 70% possession 1 shot on target(the rags had 4 on target) . Our strikes on goal in our last 5 league games puts us in the bottom four.
What do you do expect when you play Side, back,side,back across again football. we have no pace in the team apart from Haaland. I don’t see it getting much better anytime soon . Haaland has had his purple patch. Now has to come deep to get the ball where he’s not really effective. Teams now have a template to play against us.

That doesn't affect the law though.Of course he was interfering with play as common sense would dictate but he didn't affect an opponents ability to reach the ball.

The law is total bollocks.

didn’t affect the opponents ability to reach the ball?? he’s clearly stood shielding the ball from akanji, don’t know how this is even up for debate. the ball is at his feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.