United (A) | Post Match Thread

I find this kinda fandom bizarre. We all love the club here (excluding the few lurkers) but supporting the club is about what's best for the club, not assuming the club are doing whats best. We play boring football right now. And we've spent a billion quid assembling a squad to do that. I'm not having it.
Agree, and there's nothing wrong in stating what you (the supporter) perceive as to what the problems are. We need to re energise.

This has been happening for weeks now. Multiple blatant yellow card offences being allowed by the ref, its endangering our players. Only a matter of time before someone slides in or leaves their foot in, knowing they won't be punished for it and we'll cop an injury.

Today, that annoyed me as much as the other decisions that went against us.
What made me laugh was that he yellow carded Eriksen for a ‘something and nothing’ foul. Atwell clearly indicated to Eriksen that it was his 2nd foul. So Malacia commits at least 5 and gets nothing and Eriksen commits 2 and gets a yellow?? Please can somebody explain that to me?

Saw this loss coming from miles away. Still not as bad as some of the takes from our ''fans'', especially those on twitter. Beyond embarrassing.
A loss with the added caveat of a horrific decision giving them a goal that changed the game. Officiated competently and we don’t lose.

Yes he did.. he slowed down and shielded the ball Akanji can’t go through the back of him or he is off with a red.
Akanji wasn't getting to him because he believed he was offside and didn't think he was an issue.The panic and severity only set in when play was allowed to continue and it was becoming clear a second phase was developing,by that stage our defenders were not in a situation to retrieve the situation.

Rashford didnt prevent them from reaching the ball,they just never believed they had to because he was in an offside position.

Anyone just feel like giving up on football completely? Not just today but how many times over the last few years have we been screwed over by bent officials?
I'm not renewing next season, had enough of it.
Bent officiating and the constant stopping of the game for non-head injuries are cheating the fans. The ball is in play less and less and flowing football is becoming extinct. And then you've got VAR screwing us at every turn.

It’s there in black and white, is Rashford being stood offside in between the ball and Akanji obstructing Akanjis line of vision ? Of course he is
Nevermind it also makes the 2 defenders hesitate and consider Rashford someone who needs dealing with and makes Ederson concentrate and position himself to deal with a shot from Rashford

Apart from scoring himself he couldn’t be doing much more to interfere with play

It’s just a complete fuck up
Yep. If he knew he was offside he should do what everyone else would do and stand still. If he stands still they don’t score that goal, simple as.

Off you go then...

doctor-who-tardis.gif
Fuck Doctor Who - can't stand that shit!!!

Always remember Pep hailing Lillo’s virtues. I know I am a broken record on this subject, but think Pep needs a strong assistant like Torrent, Arteta, Lillo.

Yep,previously he has trusted Lieutenants who he has clearly turned to and sought advice.Currently he looks like a man alone,and his own ideas are wearing very thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.